We love to encourage new ways of thinking and different ways of approaching change.
Watch this space as we bring motivational speaking to 2018.
Our talks are tailored to your group and centre around the topics of;
- Change management; singular level, team level, corporate level
- Bravery/courage; redefining personal definitions
- Fear; analysing what we’re afraid of
- Accountability; personal, social, environmental
- Resilience; goal setting and realistion
We have enjoyed delivering talks to a range of different audiences including presentations at Dulwich International School Seoul, Harrow International School Bangkok, Regents International School Pataya, The British School in Tokyo, Tokyo International School, Tepic University Mexico, The Panama Coast International School and other venues where Cycling Clubs meet. In Medellin Colombia, we headed a panel for Cultural Week; ‘Cyclists from Around The World’.
We have done interviews for TV & radio and have spoken on the national news in Bolivia, Belize and Guatemala.